I was super surprised to learn that a fellow blogger, Suellen Tomkins from Sew Indigo had nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award. Suellen has a great blog dedicated to vintage fashion and vintage patterns for special occasions. I had never heard of this award and was very honored she took time out of her day to bring attention to my little blog.
So, what exactly is this award? “Liebster” is German for favorite, and many of our favorite blogs are big on content but small on followers. This is an unique way to showcase blogs with fewer than 200 followers and has kind of a “pay it forward” vibe.
Here’s how it works:
1. Thank your Liebster blog award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy/paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs (under 200 followers).
5. Let let know they have been chosen by leaving them a comment on their blog.
Here are my 5 Liebster Blog Award recipients:
Cosmetic Addiction. This is a great cosmetic review blog.
Lifevesting. Ashley’s blog is all about discovering who you are and what you’re capable of.
Snakeskin Jacket. Laura is a Belgian designer living in London.
Feathers and Faith. This is an on-line magazine for those living on a budget.
A Mad Man On The Run. Sabrina has a really fun blog dedicated to the style of Mad Men.
Congratulations to all and special thanks to Suellen!