Yesterday was super warm and balmy here in Minneapolis and it called for spending some time in the sun. I dug out my beach bag and did a quick inventory since I haven’t used it yet this year. I always leave it packed (even in the winter) so I can just grab it and go. I added some new items and got rid of some old (and let me tell you-some have been in there for 10+ years!), but all are essential for spending the day at the beach. Here’s a peek!
1. Sephora wide tooth comb
2. Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch SPF 30
3. Hawaiian Tropic Dry Oil SPF 12
4. Chanel Sunglasses
5. Sunsilk UV Shield for hair (not available anymore)
6. American Eagle beach towel (at least 10 years old!)
7. Charlotte Ronson beach hair spray
8. Target bikini top
9. Radio Figi bikini bottoms (old)
10. American Eagle beach bag (old)
Because so many items are unavailable now, I’ve put together a new list for you.
1. Sephora Collection wide tooth comb $4 available at Sephora-perfect for getting my snarls out
2. Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch SPF 30 $8.99 available at Target
3. Ouidad Sun Shield Leave-In Spray $20 available at Sephora- essential for protecting locks from damaging rays and elements
4. Hawaiian Tropic Dry Oil SPF 12 $8.99 available at Target The SPF isn’t very high but the smell is wonderful. I use it in conjunction with a higher SPF
5. Sunglasses $4 available at Forever 21 every girl needs a chic pair of sunnies
6. Charlotte Ronson Beach Hair $20 available at Sephora You know it’s my fave-spray on wet hair and get ultimate beach waves
7. Xhileration Striped Side-Tie bottom $14.99
8. Mossimo Mix and Match Halter top $17.99
I love pairing a solid and print when it comes to my bikinis-both available at Target
9. Farmers Market Tote $45 available at J. Crew I think “straw” beach bags are super cool and durable
10. Flip Flop beach towel available only in Target stores. A cool and cute beach towel is a must. I’ve had mine for at least a decade and I still love it!
A well-stocked beach bag will allow you to have hours and hours of fun in the sun. And I do recommend keeping it packed. This way you can just grab it and head outdoors-no thinking involved!